The King's Gardeners Ministries
Reverend S. L. Gardner
Spokane Valley, Washington US
Articles used by permission or are public domain
12 Works of the flesh Pastor Monte
Midland, Texas US
1. Adultery: Voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and someone other than their spouse.
2. Fornication: Human sexual intercourse other than between a man and his wife; sexual intercourse between a spouse and an unmarried person; sexual intercourse between unmarried people, sexual intercourse on the part of an unmarried person accomplished with consent and not deemed adultery.
3. Uncleanness: Morally or spiritually impure; infected with a harmful or supernatural contagion; also prohibited by ritual law for use on contact; dirty, filthy, lacking in clarity and precision of conception or execution.
4. Lewdness: Evil, wicked, sexually unchaste or licentious, obscene, or salacious.
5. Idolatry: The worship of a physical object as a god, immoderate attachment or devotion to something, to love or admire to excess, a false god, pretender, impostor, a form of appearance visible, but without substance (lifeless), a false conception, a person that admires intensely and often blindly on that is not usually a subject of worship.
6. Sorcery: The use of power gained from assistance or control of evil spirits, esp. for divining.
7. Hatred: Hate, prejudiced, hostility or animosity, intense hostility and aversion, to feel extreme enmity toward, to have a strong aversion to, to find very distasteful, hate, detest, abhor, abominate, loathe, emotional aversion, malice, detest, suggest violent antipathy, an emotional aversion coupled with enmity or malice, implies a deep, often shuddering repugnance.
8. Contentions: An act or instance of contending, a point advanced or maintained in a debate or argument, rivalry, competition, likely to cause contention, exhibiting an often perverse and wearisome tendency to quarrels and disputes, discord, belligerence.
9. Jealousies: Intolerant of rivalry or unfaithfulness, disposed to suspect rivalry or unfaithfulness, hostile toward a rival, or one believed to enjoy an advantage, vigilant in guarding a possession, a jealous disposition, attitude, or feeling.
10. Outbursts of Wrath: a. Outbursts: A violent expression of feeling. b. Wrath: Strong, vengeful anger or indignation, retributory punishment for an offense or a crime, or divine chastisement.
11. Selfish Ambitions: a. Selfish: Concerned excessively or exclusively with oneself, seeking or concentrating on one's own advantage, pleasure, or well-being, without regard for others, arising from concern with one's own welfare or advantage in disregard for others. b. Ambition: An ardent desire for rank, fame, or power, desire to achieve a particular end, the object of ambition, aspiration, pretension, strong desire for personal advancement.
12. Dissension's: Disagreements, partisan and contentions quarreling.
13. Heresies: Adherence to a religious opinion or church dogma that doesnt line up with the example lived and taught by Jesus Christ. Denial of a revealed truth, an opinion or doctrine contrary to what is revealed in the entire Word of God.
14. Envy: Malice, painful or resentful awareness of an advantage enjoyed by another joined with a desire to possess the same advantage, an object of envious notice or feeling, to feel envy toward or on account of, begrudge, to feel or show envy.
15. Murders: The crime of unlawfully killing a person, esp. with malice aforethought, something very difficult, dangerous, outrageous, or blameworthy, to slaughter, to slay, put an end to, one who murders, who commits the crime of murder.
16. Drunkenness: Drunk, saturated with liquid, given to habitual excessive use of alcohol, intoxicated.
17. Revelries: Noisy partying or merrymaking.
Definition of some words on this subject.
Licentious: Lacking legal or moral restraints, esp. disregarding sexual restraints, marked by disregard for strict rules of correctness.
Obscene: Disgusting to the senses, repulsive, abhorrent to morality or virtue, designed to incite to lust or depravity.
Salacious: Arousing or appealing to sexual desire or imagination, lascivious, lecherous, lustful.
Coarse: Of ordinary or inferior quality or value, common, loose or rough in texture, crude or unrefined in taste, manners, or language, harsh, raucous, rough, vulgar, gross, obscene, ribald-offensive to good taste and morals, rude and crude of spirit, behavior, and language, boorish, ill bred, insensitive, strongly repulsive to decency and propriety, esp. in sexual matters.
Lascivious: Wanton sexually, lewd, lust, and lustful.
Articles on this website are used by permission or are public domain. Every effort is made to give the original writer of any article credit for their work. Articles are presented in original form unedited by this ministry.
The King's Gardeners Ministries cannot accept responsibility for what is said on this site or for the contents of websites linked to this site.
E-mail Web Master - Rev-Sandy@comcast.net
Legal Aspects in Standing - click icon or copy and paste http://ShalomRefuge.com/DEFENDERS/
Biblical Aspects in Standing