The King's Gardeners Ministries
Reverend S. L. Gardner
Spokane, Washington US
press Control D to save bookmark this page
SYMPTOMS OF INNER PEACE
by David Wilkerson
Be on the lookout for symptoms of inner peace. The hearts of a great many have already been exposed to inner peace and it is possible that people everywhere could come down with it in epidemic proportions. This could pose a serious threat to what has, up to now, been a fairly stable condition of conflict in the world. Some signs to look for:
* A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences.
* An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
* A loss of interest in judging other people.
* A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
* A loss of interest in conflict.
* A loss of the ability to worry. (This is a very serious symptom.)
* Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
* Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
* Frequent attacks of smiling.
* An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
* An increased susceptibility to the love offered by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
The King's Gardeners Ministries cannot accept responsibility for what is said on this site or for the contents of websites linked to this site.
E-mail Web Master - Rev-Sandy@comcast.net
Legal Aspects in Standinge MainMenu